Update Bloggie

Oh my gods , first time awake so late ..
我的天啊 ,今天很迟才起身呢 ..

First time feel that "BB" really so pig eh !!
第一感觉 "宝兒" 真的很猪啊 !!

Hmm maybe too many days i din't sleep well bar ><
诶 , 也许太多天没睡好吧 ><

So my friends , doing what ??
我的朋友们 , 在干嘛啊 ??

Got miss "BB" mar ?? xD
有没有想念 "宝兒" 呢 ?? xD

If din't miss me i will KILL KILL KILL !!
如果没有的话我就 !!

So you will become "GG" ler , Hahahahahah xD
所有你就会变成 "完蛋了" 哈哈哈哈 xD

Today the FOO FOO so bad ar !!
今天那位FOOFOO你很坏啊 !!

Said I'm not her girl friend so he can't accompany me !!
说我不是他的女朋友所以不能陪伴我 !!

Hey hey you you !! not girl friend can PEI "BB" de meh !!
就是你就是你 !! 不是女朋友就不能陪伴 "宝兒" 咩 !!

Sei FOO FOO !! Haha , spam you in BLOG !!
死FOOFOO !! 哈哈 , 把你告进部落格 !!

And thanks for XAN XAN cause accompany me ^^
还有谢谢XANXAN因为陪伴我^^

TORTOR !! Where you go today ya ??
TORTOR !! 你今天又去了那里 ??

Why so long time never find me de T^T
为什么那么久都不找我的 T^T

And tony , cause working can't accompany "BB" ..
还有tony因为工作陪伴不了 "宝兒" ..

So just now eat chicken rice again-and-again !!
刚才又吃鸡饭了 !!

Feel so bored lar ><
真的感觉很困 ><

So just stop writing here , later update again ^^
好了就写到这儿 , 呆会再来 ^^