Start a new life girl


Hey all my friends ,

This blog I'm not going to write chinese ..

Cause i have a new blog in taiwan jor ><

So if anyone want to visit my taiwan blog please tell ..

I will give you all the LINK okay ??

Today is my first day SINGLE again ^^

I will not so fast believe anyone anymore ..

LOVE just let me hurt and feel sad ..

I really scare those LOVE and liar ..

We promise each other thing ,

But at last we din't do it also =]

What a funny joke ..

I will less to update my blog and facebook i think ..

If anything just add my msn and tell me ..

And also my phone spoil it ><

Cause my freaking stupid hand =.=''

So wish got people buy phone for me XD haha

Got two phone i saw that very nice ..

One phone is that my old phone ..

And one is new de .. see which nicer ??

Anything wanna said please send to comment box ..

Good nite friends..

Bye all my friends , thats all =]

♥ BB.bowie.forever@hotmail.com